ONLY FOR WINDOWS OPERATING SYSTEM
So It is a post for beginners who want to just look inside the recovery.img and do some modification like changing the default background image to a custom image. So without wasting any time here We Go....
- Recovery.img (Most Important) :p
- Second Most Important Is DSIXDA's Android Kitchen
- cygwin .
- Open Cygwin And Type "Cd kitchen" and then type "./menu". Now You are in dsixda's Kitchen.
- Enter The Option "0"
- Then Enter Option "12". and choose option "a".
- Now a new folder is created in Home/user/kitchen folder.
- Place the recovery Image in that folder and press enter in cygwin.
- It will automatically Split all files of Recovery.img in the same folder
- Now You have got the files of your .img in the same folder as Boot.img-ramdisk & Zimage.
- Move Into The Boot.img-ramdisk folder and Check "res" folder you will get a new folder "images" that contain all the images.
- Now you can modify the images ;)